Did you know that as a Business working in the Transport and Haulage sector, the business description shown on your insurance policy must show all of your business activities.
For example, if you own premises and rent part of them out, it should included ‘Property Owner’, if you also service ‘Customer Lorries’ in addition of your own it should state Motor Trader and you would definitely need the Service Indemnity Cover…
Here at Core Haulage we can help. We provide a one stop solution offering many services that are beneficial to you including:
Insurance & 24 Hour Claims Services
Motor Insurance Database Services
Succession Planning
Accountancy and Tax Services
Business Growth
Health & Safety / Risk Assessment
Sales and Marketing
Recruitment Services
Business Shield Tool
FORS Haulage Consultancy Training with discounted rates
Asset and Commercial Finance
Free Legal Expenses Policy to every member